Saturday 26 May 2012

Approved Genuine Adsense Account for just $5



Get a Google Adsense account now and earn >$200-$300 per month. Get your genuine 100% genuine Adsense Account at just $5.



Partial Approval : Same day of payment. 
Full Approval : Within a week of payment. 
 
Q.Why should i pay $5 when google gives me free adsense account??
A.To get a genuine adsense account u have to wait for atleast 6 Months and ur site should have good traffic and many many restrictions. Google has increased its restrictions starting from last september. So getting a google adsense account is a nighmare. 
Q.Is it Genuine ??
A.Yes, the adsense account is 100% Genuine So you will instantly(on the same day) get partial adsense approval and with in a week u get full adsense approval. 
Q.How should i pay you? 
A. You can pay using paypal to my paypal account pay@snapthdeal.info
 Q.What if my google adsense account is banned? 
A. You get genuine adsense account just like u created it. So 0% chance of getting Banned. You will get banned only if u wont follow Adsense Terms and Conditions after getting your account. 
Q.If i violate adsense TOS would u give me fresh adsense account? 
A.Yes, U can get fresh adsense account by just paying $3. So u can experiment with all the bots to make millions with google adsense. 
Q.Why adsense earning when i get good income from PPC(pay per click) sites and others? 
A.Sorry for your ignorance, You get $5 atmost for 1 day if u spend in PPC and other online income sources. Google pays you $0.3 to $5 for every click on your site. I get $ 0.95 at an average per click on my site. And this runs on auto-poilot. Once u setup the blog it earns u money for life time. You can make $1000/Month easily if u spend the same time in developing your Blog. 
Q.What if i wont get my adsense account approval? 
A.Your Amount will be Fully Refunded if you won't get adsense account by any chance. 
 
WITH THIS PURCHASE YOU WILL ALSO GET "ADSENSE MONEY MAKING TRICKS EBOOKS" SOLD ALL TOGETHER AT $100 I.E. FOR FREE. 
 
Transfer $5 Payment to my Paypal Account pay@snapthedeal.info  and Email me at: workfromhomesind@gmail.com  your Exact Name and Complete Address.
 
Leave others(PPC, Money For Surf etc). Start Making Your > 100 Dollars / Month ATLEAST with the easiest way ever.

1 comments:

Arun AB said...

I am interested in this. But I don't have paypal. Can I pay you through Payza. I can bring loads of customers to you. 

Post a Comment

We Love Comments